Community-Credit.com | NonProfitWays.com | SOAPitstop.com   Skin:   
      User: Not logged in 
Home
Newsletter Signup
XSLT Library
Latest XML Blogs
Featured Examples
Presentations
Featured Articles
Book Chapters
Training Courses
Events
NewsGroups
 
Discussions
Examples
Tutorials
Tools
Articles
Resources
Websites
 
Sign In
My Profile
My Articles
My Examples
My Favorites
My Resources
Add a Resource
Logout
 
About Me
My Blog
HeadGeek Articles
Talking Portfolio
Resume
Pictures
World Trip Pics

Building Secure Applications using Membership and Role Management with Visual Studio 2005 and ASP.NET 2.0
Author: David Silverlight
Published: 11/25/2005 4:07 PM
Category: ASP.NET, Security, VS.NET, Whidbey, XML
Summary: This presentation discusses the Membership Services, Login Controls and Role Management in ASP.NET 2.0.

 
The Membership service dramatically reduces the amount of code required to implement forms authentication. In ASP.NET 2.0 validating and storing credentials is mostly done for you. The provider model allows credentials to be stored in SQL Server databases or any other medium for which a membership provider is available. ASP.NET reduces the amount of work needed for implementing membership and role management by 75%. This presentation explores what is involved in the other 25%.

 

 
Fans of "The Office"
Dwight Bobbleheads are here!
  “It's me! I'm the bobblehead! Yes!”



Advertise on XMLPitstop

Advertise on XMLPitstop


EggHead Cafe
Web Servicee development
DotNetSlackers
online business degree
email security
invoice factoring
Wedding Favors
Theme Parties
Accredited Degrees
web design london
laser hair removal
Merchant Account
electronic water conditioner
answering service
Gatlinburg Cabins
Pet Supplies
Color Laser Printer
Asset Protection
Offshore Banking
Offshore Merchant Account

Interested in Text ads?
1,767 Total Members
56 members(last 30 days)
13 members(last 7 days)
0 members(today)

1,442 Total Discussions
16 Posts(last 30 days)
3 Posts(last 7 days)
0 Posts(today)

6,455 Total Blog Posts
1,359 Blogs(last 30 days)
346 Blogs(last 7 days)
0 Blogs(today)

8,699 Newsgroup Posts
0 Posts(last 30 days)
0 Posts(last 7 days)
0 Posts(today)

13,715 Total Resources
5 Resources(last 30 days)
4 Resources(last 7 days)
0 Resources(today)


 

David Silverlight's XMLPitstop.com| 2801 Florida Ave #225|Miami, FL 33133|Ph:305-447-1139