_ changed the AvatarImageFetch.ashx. It shows the nophoto.gif in case of there's no
photo associated with the member. (code in C#)
- The database tables have cascading delete relations in them, thus if you drop (delete)
an Answer, you will also drop all its votes. If you drop a question, all answers will be
- Are there bugs or do you have any remarks or think the code is crap, just let me know
- Bugfixing in general
- Changed the answer linkbuttons into radiobuttons and added a submitbutton to submit your
N.B. the aspx inline code is in C# however this will run fine in a VB.NET site. Isn't the CLR fun?
Why pick one language when you can use and learn both! But because of the way assemblies compile,
The code in the App_Code folder needs to be all in one language.
3. Copy these images to the Images folder:
4. Add these 3 access controls to web.config:
5. In default.master, add this to the head section right under the other CSS link:
<link href="poll.css" rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" />
6. Run the sql script
7. Add the PollControl to the page you want
<Club:PollControl ID="PollControl1" runat="server" />
Enjoy and I look forward for your feedback.